- PROVIDERS USE THE STUDIO TO CREATE CAREPROGRAMS
- PATIENT RECEIVES CAREPROGRAM(s) THAT CAPTURE DATA AND DELIVERS INTERVENTIONS AND EDUCATION
- PROVIDER AND PATIENTS MONITOR OUTCOMES AND SAVE IN EHR
Enhanced Recovery After SurgeryIn order for ERAS to be successful, it is critical to have compliance with all elements of the program. Doctella gets patients much more engaged in their own care, and helps ERAS achieve its full potential. Dr. Martin Paul Regional Dir. of Minimally Invasive Surgery Johns Hopkins Medicine Assistant Professor of SurgeryDr. Martin Paul uses Doctella to implement ERAS by sending education and reminders to patients and his staff follows patient participation via an automated dashboard Visit his CarePrograms page
Urologic Oncology & PathwaysWith Doctella you realize how satisfying it is to be able to provide consistent and personalized information to your patients for everything you do from testing to procedures. Definitely the wave of the future. Dr. David DiMarco
Urologic Oncology - Laparoscopic &
Robotic SurgeryDr. DiMarco uses Doctella to manage his urology patients. Doctella saves nurses' time by eliminating long meetings and phone calls. With Doctella patients follow simple steps delivered via text or email and nurses can monitor patients through a simple dashboard. Visit his CarePrograms page
ENT Outpatient ProceduresDoctella bridges the gap in doctor patient communication by allowing my patients to educate themselves with instructions, and reminders designed by me. By closing these gaps everyone benefits through improved outcomes, peace of mind, patient and doctor satisfaction. Dr. Ayesha Khalid
ENT-OtolaryngologistDr. Khalid uses Doctella to reduce same day OR cancellations and readmission by giving timely reminders to patients. Visit her CarePrograms page
DermatologyI love Doctella. It was easy to use. It provided me with much more information about my diagnosis from my doctor than I could receive from a phone call or a brief discussion. Patient of Dr. Jodi GrosfeldDr. Jodi Grossfeld uses Doctella to reduce phone call volume and improve patient satisfaction by sending benign biopsy results and education to her patients and appointment reminders. Visit her CarePrograms page
Urologic CareDoctella allows me to be there for my patients outside the confines of the office. My patients feel ready for surgery, and I feel good knowing that they have a full understanding of the entire surgical experience from counseling all the way to the postoperative period. Dr. Adam Kadlec
Board certified UrologistDr. Adam Kadlec uses Doctella to improve patient satisfaction and engagement by informing patients about procedures he recommends. Visit his CarePrograms page
PATIENTS HAVE USED DOCTELLA TO IMPROVE THEIR CARE
HOURS SPENT ON CAREPROGRAMS BY PATIENTS
CAREPROGRAM ITEMS CLICKED ON BY PATIENTS
DECREASE IN SAME DAY OR CANCELLATIONS
DECREASE IN READMISSIONS AFTER ER VISIT
DECREASE IN PHONE CALLS TO THE OFFICE
- Choose from hundreds of templates across a number of specialities.
- Developed by Doctella Pioneer physicians and Johns Hopkins Medicine content experts.
- Multibranch, multivariable pathways for automated care protocol implementation.
- Easily maps to Meaningful Use metrics.
- Simple point and click customization of CareProgram content.
- Integrated content management system to support variable pathways.
- Compare CareProgram pathways to peers for research and learning.
- Easily digitize your forms, PROs, education and instruction handouts, protocols and more.
- Dedicated site with customized logo, colors, screens, URL and more.
- Customizable for every clinic or physician.
- Home page tabs supports custom HTML for further brand integration.
- Use branded site and content to support marketing of new practices, procedures and more.
- Features Apple CareKit UI on iOS, Android and mobile web interface.
- HealthKit and Google Fit integration for IoT device and auto. data acquisition.
- Caregivers and family members can easily be added by patients (tbr).
- Mobile web with proven single button interface delivers high engagement.
- Integrated education content (including videos) keeps patients motivated and on-track.
- Alerts, notifications delivered through SMS, email or native notification.
- Intuitive patient summary for Physicians, Case Managers and Nurses to save time, focus on patients that need help.
- Customizable views to deliver relevant information quickly to each stakeholder.
- Allows easy tracking of patient status, compliance, and feedback 24x7.
- Set notifications for specific events, vitals or points in time.
- Provides access to valuable data and analytics on your CarePrograms, patient metrics and more.
- Designed to easily integrate with popular EHR platforms like Epic and Cerner.
- Send your CarePrograms through EHR with just one click.
- SMART on FHIR app in SmartHIT Gallery.
- Works with other platforms as well, such as scheduling software.
NEJM has covered the science behind CarePrograms, the framework behind CareProgram technologylearn more
Staywell’s next generation patient engagement platform uses Doctella and CareProgram technologylearn more
Johns Hopkins is an equity partner and has granted a license to Doctella. Doctella is on the Hopkins website.learn more
owner and operator of Doctella.com
440 N. Wofle Rd.
Sunnyvale, CA. 94089