Doctella Puts Patients Back at the Center of their Care.
When patients are informed and active participants in their care, the outcomes are simply better. Doctella is designed to empower patients with actionable, timely knowledge to improve the care they receive.
Right Now, Doctors Don't Have an Effective Way to Give Patients the Information They Need.
Patients get fragments of information - a photocopied sheet, a pamphlet or other instructions that are often disjointed and confusing. Patients feel powerless, and doctors are frustrated. Both want a better way.
When Doctors and Patients Don't Communicate, Mistakes Can Happen
Preventable medical errors are now the third leading cause of death in the United States.* Often these errors could have been avoided with better communication between doctors and patients.
*Journal of Public Safety, September 2013
Doctella's Innovative Smartlists
Improve Doctor-Patient Communication
Smartlists are based on well-founded implementation science that has shown to improve patient outcomes. This interactive, effective communication gives patients actionable information at the right time. Providers can create, manage, update and customize content and easily monitor patient compliance.
How Doctella Works
Engages Patients Throughout the
Entire Continuum of Care
- Provides SmartLists and doctor-developed FAQs
- Patients can use at home, on the go, or at point of care
- Easy monitoring of patient progress and compliance
- Send text, app, and email reminders to patients
- Physicians can customize content presented to patients
- Delivers patient education information and videos
Doctella can be used as a standalone platform or can be
integrated into an EMR system for a seamless experience.
Smartlists Help Patients, Caregivers and
Families Participate in Their Own Care
- Doctor-customizable checklists give patients and caregivers the information they need when they need it.
- Text, app and email reminders and alerts encourage patient participation
- Ensure's compliance, reduces complications, prevents errors, and improves outcomes.
- Physicians can customize the content patients receive: detailed instructions, medication tips, or any content they choose.
- Patients can view Smartlists on their smart phone, tablet or computer.
Dashboard Allows Providers to
Monitor Patients Quickly and Easily
- At-a-glance patient monitoring
- Care Coordinators see a green or red light for checklists actions
- Can make decisions on when follow-up is needed
Doctella Demonstrates Promising
60% decrease in
57% decrease in
ED visits and
15% decrease in
phone calls to